River Riders of Central MN is committed to assuring all riders feel welcome and safe while riding with us.
Below are a few guidelines we ask everyone to keep in mind when riding:
- Ride safe following all state and federal driving laws.
- All riders should be licensed or have a valid permit.
- At all times be courteous and respectful to all other riders.
- Road Captains or Trip Leaders are designated for each trip.
- Follow all direction or instructions given by them during your ride.
- All rides and tours are voluntary.
- Ride in a staggered formation.
- Rivers Riders is not responsible for the individual actions or comments of any rider during our voluntary touring rides.
- All riders ride at their own risk.
- Arrive for scheduled rides with a FULL Tank of GAS and EMPTY bladder!
All riders are advised to read the following safety information established here before attending rides with the River Riders of Central Minnesota: